Have you ever wondered how Sumo Wrestlers maintain their large middle section which is vital for their sport?
They follow a strict eating plan using these principles..
- Skip breakfast to slows down metabolism
- 2 large meals only
- Huge lunch with many bowls of rice
- lots and lots of beer…
- Sleep after lunch to down metabolism
- Eat out often to help overeating
- Consume a huge dinner late in the evening then go to bed
OOPS… Have you fallen into any of these habits? If so its time to switch back to those healthy habits today.
- Eat breakfast
- Consume 2-3 small snacks daily
- Go for a walk after lunch instead of a sleep
- Limit alcohol
- Eat dinner early
- Make sure dinner consists of lean protein and vegetables/salad
- Stick to the plan even when eating out
Its easy to slip into bad habits but remember it only takes 21 days to create new ones.