I would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2015.
I hope that 2014 brought you lots of happiness.
Here are my top 5 Christmas tips;
- Christmas day is ONE day so it is fine to indulge in ONE or TWO of your favourite foods!
- Boxing Day is not a day that you must eat everything that is left over from Christmas day
- Pre think which indulgences you will have on Christmas day and stick to the plan.
- Avoid unnecessary food like bread, juice, soft drinks and chips.
- Make every food choice count – try to limit to your special Christmas treats.
So make a plan, stick with the plan, indulge a little, enjoy and be happy.
If you need any help getting back on track in 2015 I would love to help you.