This rich hot chocolate will curb those chocolate cravings but won’t send your blood sugar levels crazy.
- 200mls boiling water
- 1 teaspoon raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon rice malt syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream
Place cacao powder and rice malt syrup in a mug. Pour over boiling water and stir until dissolved.
Add coconut cream and enjoy.
- You can use honey as a sweetener instead of rice malt syrup
- Place leftover coconut cream in an icetray and freeze for later use.
- Make each cube is about 1 tablespoon.