- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup coconut
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 2 x medjool dates (remove pit)
- 6 x dried apricots (sulphur free)
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon cashew paste
- 1 tablespoon rice malt or honey
- 2 tablespoons water (if necessary)
- Desiccated coconut for coating
Combine oats, seeds, coconut and vanilla in a food processor and blend until roughly chopped.
Add dates, apricots, cashew paste, coconut oil and rice malt. Blend until mixture comes together, add water if required. Mixture should be sticky.
Roll into bite size balls and roll in desiccated coconut.
Makes about 12 balls. Put in an airtight container in the freezer to keep their chewy texture.