Now you can enjoy a big pasta lunch without the guilt.
LOW CARB TURKEY BOLOGNAISE
- 2 packets slim KONJAC spaghetti
- 400g turkey mince
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 onion – finely chopped
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1/3 cup chicken broth or stock
- 1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
Heat oil in a frypan and add onion, garlic and cook until onion is soft.
Add mince and brown while breaking up into small pieces.
Add tomatoes, broth, herbs, salt, chilli and parsley.
Simmer over a low heat until sauce reduces, approximately 15 minutes.
Stir through chopped basil.
Rinse noodles as per packet, cover with boiling water to heat, drain and serve with bolognaise and salad greens.