“NUTELLA” Bliss Balls
- 4 dates
- 1 cup hazelnuts or hazelnut meal
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon cashew or other nut butter
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup or honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Extra desiccated coconut for coating
Remove pits from dates.
Make sure the outer husks are removed from hazelnuts and place in a blender and roughly chop.
Add remaining ingredients and dates and blend until it becomes a sticky mixture. If mixture is still dry and crumbly add a tablespoon of water and blend again.
Roll into bite size balls.
Roll in coconut.
Makes about 12 balls
Store in the fridge or freezer