Good bye Winter and hello Spring!
During a long winter it is common to fall into some bad eating habits. So it is time to say goodbye to comfort foods and welcome fresh and colourful foods and new found motivation.
My 5 top tips to get you started for spring are;
- Cut the sugar – beware of hidden sugars that are hiding in processed foods
- Increase greens – aim for half of your plate to be green alongside good quality protein and fats.
- Add more colour – experiment with a new season vegetables that you haven’t used through winter
- Drink, drink, drink – clean, pure water is best. Add a squeeze of lemon or lime to start the day
- Stop snacking – if your meals are well balanced then you shouldn’t need to snack in between.
If you need some motivation or would like to book in for a spring clean please don’t hesitate to contact me. I am always here to help.