These crispy seeds crackers are simple to make and are perfect for a platter or just as a snack – be careful , they are addictive!!
SUPER SEED CRACKERS
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- ½ cup almond meal
- ½ tablespoon psyllium powder
- ½ cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Place chia, pumpkin, sesame, flax seeds in a food processor and lightly grind. Add almond meal, psyllium powder and sea salt.
- In a mixing bowl place the coconut oil and top with boiling water, stir until combined.
- Add the seed mixture to the water & oil and stir until combined.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and roll out mixture until thin and covers the baking tray.
- Bake at 140 degrees C for about one hour or until crackers are crisp and snap easily.
- Break into chunky pieces and once cooled store in an airtight container.